DID YOU KNOW?
Which of these commitments have to do with eco-responsibility? And how are they being implemented?
- An environmentally friendly approach that each team must implement effectively when designing their communication materials (paper size, colour blocks, content optimisation and formatting, distribution volumes, etc.) and when using them (no/few plastic components added, two-sided printing, considering content obsolescence, adapting the size and paper to the life expectancy of the document, etc.),
- An initiative for paper purchases: Comexposium is a member of ECOFOLIO, meaning that we responsibly manage paper purchased by the Facilities Management department
- An awareness-raising campaign about conserving energy and paper. Have you seen the stickers featuring 10 habits you should adopt? Have you read them?
- Configure printers so that colour printing is not the default setting
- A CANIBAL unit in the break room: have fun while you recycle plastic and cans on your beak (win prizes or free drinks)
- Double bins in the offices for recycling used paper.
- A policy maximizing the digitisation of documents (quotes, invoices and purchase orders) and communications materials
A 360° interactive visit. Booths filled with exhibitors’ products. From SIAL Innovation to...
This month, we present to you two 2016 trends, on content and social networks on an...
This month, we introduce another practical idea - ask experts on your editorial committee to...