DID YOU KNOW?
Which of these commitments have to do with eco-responsibility? And how are they being implemented?
- An environmentally friendly approach that each team must implement effectively when designing their communication materials (paper size, colour blocks, content optimisation and formatting, distribution volumes, etc.) and when using them (no/few plastic components added, two-sided printing, considering content obsolescence, adapting the size and paper to the life expectancy of the document, etc.),
- An initiative for paper purchases: Comexposium is a member of ECOFOLIO, meaning that we responsibly manage paper purchased by the Facilities Management department
- An awareness-raising campaign about conserving energy and paper. Have you seen the stickers featuring 10 habits you should adopt? Have you read them?
- Configure printers so that colour printing is not the default setting
- A CANIBAL unit in the break room: have fun while you recycle plastic and cans on your beak (win prizes or free drinks)
- Double bins in the offices for recycling used paper.
- A policy maximizing the digitisation of documents (quotes, invoices and purchase orders) and communications materials
What will the digital marketing trends for 2017 be?
A 360° interactive visit. Booths filled with exhibitors’ products. From SIAL Innovation to...
This month, we present to you two 2016 trends, on content and social networks on an...