THE COMPANY & EVENTS
Comexposium, one of the world's leaders in events organisation, is involved in more than 177 BtoC and BtoB events, covering 11 sectors of the economy including agri-food, agriculture, fashion, internal national security, construction, high-tech, optics and transport. Every year, it welcomes 45,000 exhibitors and more than 3 million visitors in 30 countries around the world.
In the online retailing and digital marketing sectors, Comexposium has developed new business meeting events: E-Commerce One to One and iMedia Summits.
- E-Commerce One to One, taking place every year in March in Monte-Carlo, has become “the place to be” for e-commerce and a source of inspiration for decision-makers in the online retailing industry. The programme includes business, exclusive presentations and high-level networking, following a model that has become firmly established on the market and which always generates great enthusiasm.
- iMedia Summits, taking place in several places in the world, including USA, UK, Japan, and France, bring the power of meeting face-to-face to life by connecting senior marketers from major brands, agencies, and publishers with innovative tech and service providers. Forbes magazine named iMedia as a must attend marketing conference for leaders.
As Sales Manager, your main mission is to find portfolio clients for the E-Commerce One to One events in Western Europe and win their loyalty. You will identify the most relevant companies matching the positioning of the event and to convince them to participate at your event (business sectors, positioning, innovative products, etc.).
On a daily basis, you:
- Help elaborate sales strategy and sales assistance tools
- Update and develop the database of prospective clients using Salesforce CRM
- Search out prospective participants via telephone, meetings, e-mail, social networks, visits to events put on by competitors, and any other means that seem useful for reaching your goals.
- Boost turnover by offering customised ways for clients to take part (booth packages, visibility tools, sponsoring, speaking opportunities, etc).
- Help them prepare to participate in the event and coach them to organise efficient One to One meetings with the attendees, as well as impactful workshop sessions
- Monitor your business activity reports and propose alternative actions to boost the trade show’s turnover and make it the ‘place to be’ for the sector.
- On a daily basis, partner with a Customer Relation Officer to ensure proper administrative monitoring of client files.
- You have studied sales and have had experience in B2B service sales.
- You are proactive, aim to get results, understand how to find and attract new clients and know how to negotiate.
- You have excellent listening and people skills, a key factor for advising your clients and winning their loyalty.
- You are ambitious and know how to bring forward proposals to make an event more successful.
- You are comfortable in both international and multicultural environments (mastery of English is essential, French is a plus), enjoy working in a team, and share your knowledge with your coworkers.
- You are highly analytical and have excellent people skills.
Furthermore, you are motivated to be part of the development of the digital marketing and online retailing activities in today’s world, and to be part of the organisation of the leading events in this sector.
Position is based in Paris, France, or London, UK.