This program will enable you to grow personally and professionally by exposing you to various professions for 18 to 24 months.
Do you have the candidate profile we are looking for?
- You are a young graduate, with 5 years of higher education, from an engineering and/or business school.
- You enjoy facing new challenges and acquiring new skills.
- You are bilingual in French and English and want to fulfil your potential within an international group.
Our incubator is made for you!
What does our incubator have to offer ?
- Discover various professions in event planning.
- Acquire different techniques, master tools and processes.
- Build a career path.
- Anticipate and prepare for the future.
I now feel that I have all the essential, indispensable tools to become a future manager.
The positions are as rewarding as they are stimulating
This program not only enables you to acquire experience and become familiar with many professions and trade exhibitions, but it also gives you the opportunity to participate in division and departmental development.
Assignments and placement are determined based on identified needs. A project leader’s final placement is determined by the opportunities that are available and the candidate’s profile.
This program enables recent graduates to immediately hold positions of responsibility.
The incubator is summarised in a few key figures:
- 18 to 24 month rotational program
- 3 to 4 assignments working on different projects and in different professional roles
- 1 permanent contract upon conclusion
For more information: consult our job fact sheets.
How to apply for the incubator programme ?
The recruitement process
1| APPLICATION SUBMISSION
2| FIRST SELECTION
3| FINAL SELECTION
Group session before a jury composed of professionals each representing a profession within the company.
An individual interview with Human Resources. Final recruitment is a collaborative effort between the jury and HR.