Digital platform to buy and sell 365 days a year.
Sarah Martin joins the Comexposium Group, actor major player in the organization of events and entertainment communities, as Director of Resources Humans.
Member of the Executive Committee and reporting to Renaud Hamaide, President and CEO of Comexposium, Sarah Martin has the mission of supporting the strategy of development of employees within the Group, recruitment and retention of talents, as well as social relations.
I am delighted to join the Comexposium group and its expert and passionate teams, mobilized around remarkable and innovative projects. I will be keen to effectively support the development of organizations by ensuring that the issues of performance and well-being at work are reconciled. My primary objective will be to support the development of our employees with active support in order to help them evolve in a positive and impactful ecosystem. But also to participate in the evolution of the Group which is returning to growth thanks to a constantly renewed capacity for innovation
Sarah MartinDirector of Resources Humans
With nearly 130 recruitments since June 22 including 54 job creations, Comexposium currently has 350 employees in France.
Experienced generalist in the HR function, Sarah Martin has managed numerous projectsof HR transformation in different sectors including music production, biotechnology, international transport and logistics.
From 2017 to 2023, Sarah Martin held the position of HR Director of the French subsidiary of Warner Music. In particular, it contributed to improving the employee experience and of the employer brand, thus allowing Warner Music France to obtain the first industry Great Place to Work certification.
Holder of a Master 2 in human resources management, Sarah Martin started her career through social relations at AstraZeneca, before joining the start-up Cellectis biotechnology, where she structured the entire HR department. She then integrated, as HR Manager, the French subsidiary of Nippon Express, transport leader international and logistics, for which she led major social overhaul projects.
Comexposium, in a few HR facts & figures
- 900 employees worldwide, including 350 in France (scope COMEXPOSIUM SAS and DG CONSULTANT – excluding other subsidiaries).
- 184 permanent recruitments since January 2022 in France for support the Group’s growth, including 54 job creations and more than 20 post-internship or work-study hires. For each ofits talents, Comexposium aims to be a learning company, offering tailor-made training and skills development plan, as well as numerous opportunities for mobility and/or internal promotions.
- Nearly 50 professions covering all expertise related to animation physical and digital of its communities in the service of their passion or their business: event management, operations and logistics functions, etc., customer-related professions (sales/customer relations) marketing/communication and digital grouped by areas of expertise – data, CRM, web,cross-functional content and functions (administrative and financial, legal, IT, human resources)…
- Professional gender equality index: 87/100• 53% of women managers.
- Happy Trainees label obtained every year.
Michèle Berne, agency 14 Septembre, email@example.com – Tel. 06 13 01 03 09
Linda Rais, Comexposium, Corporate Communications Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org