Digital platform to buy and sell 365 days a year.
As part of our role of engaging with communities to help them grow and develop, we raise awareness about CSR initiatives, and we leverage our ecosystem to help us find environmentally responsible solutions.
- We have digitised exhibitor participation applications, which are now all done through a unique digital platform.
- We take care to ensure that the programme of content and events we develop for our communities incorporates topics related to the environment, climate and major societal issues, as we have done with the speeches at SOLUTIONS CSE exhibitions and at our ONE-TO-ONE events.
- We are developing new environmentally responsible event formats, such as the IMPACT space at the WHO’S NEXT exhibition, which was created for key players in sustainable fashion, and the BUILDING GREEN event in Denmark, which focuses on sustainable construction practices.
- We play an active role in the economic and social development of our communities, in particular by indirectly creating and sustaining jobs within our subsidiaries.
- We put the spotlight on learning and careers within our subsidiary partners, by offering easy access to our exhibitions for students, and making careers and professional education a key focus. SILMO PARIS for example, hosted a careers space and a professional education space, in partnership with Les Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Lunetiers (Master Eyeglass Craftsmen).
- We support charity projects, together with our partners and exhibitors, such as the IDEF [Interactive & Digital Entertainment Festival] where in 2022 a charity race raised €28,000 for the charity Rêves (Dreams) which supports seriously ill children by making their dreams a reality.
- We are mindful of our digital footprint and strive to develop eco-designed digital formats, such as the comexposium.com website, for example.
- We have also implemented a responsible purchasing policy.