Digital platform to buy and sell 365 days a year.
Our international coverage provides us with a wide and varied pool of talent to draw from, which we continue to develop by creating a corporate culture focused on open-mindedness, solidarity and knowledge sharing.
- We involve volunteer employees in corporate philanthropy, such as the charity run Action Against Hunger, for which we raised €17,590 in 2022 thanks to the participation of our teams.
- We strive for diversity and equality. We have 27 different nationalities within our teams. In France, 58% of managers and 50% of senior managers are women, and we have a Workplace Equality Index of 87/100.
- We measure work/life balance.
- We update and adapt our policies to ensure they remain in line with today’s ways of working In France, a teleworking agreement allows for employees to work remotely for up to 2 days per week, with financial support in the form of a lump sum.
- We encourage our employees to use green modes of transport, through our bicycle mileage allowance, for example.
- We provide opportunities for future generations. To this end, Comexposium recruited more than 30 work-study students in France in 2022. 86.7% of them would recommend Comexposium as an employer (source: Happy Trainees).
- We have implemented a referral bonus scheme and an internal mentoring programme in order to grow and develop our network of employees.
- We ensure that our employees are continually developing their skills. In France, we clocked up more than 6,000 hours of training in 2022.
- Our job openings are accessible to people with disabilities.